Sales Recruiter - AppDynamics @ Cisco
Alternate LocationRomania, Turkey, EMEAR wide
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
Recruiter - EMEAR Sales AppDynamics @Cisco
Who You'll Work With
Cisco’s Global Talent Acquisition Organization is constantly evolving to drive innovation, efficiency and attract best-in-class talent. This is an outstanding opportunity to play a major role in the EMEAR Talent Acquisition team and develop strategies to hire exceptionally talented individuals. This includes providing Hiring Managers and candidates with high-touch and compelling experiences during the recruitment and hiring process.
Our recruiters play an essential role in fueling Cisco’s growth with extraordinary talent. They drive both filling needs for talent as well as acting as talent consultants to our business leaders. We truly make an impact on Cisco’s success!
We are currently looking for a recruiter to help shape and execute our hiring strategy for AppDynamics Sales at Cisco.
Come and join us!
Why You’ll Love AppDynamics:
AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time visibility and insight into IT environments. With our unique solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem. We make the digital world work. Our vision is to empower people and machines to continuously advance business performance to benefit everyone.
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team is leading the way to help us acquire the best people that will engineer next-generation products and solutions, and you could be pivotal in that role!
What You'll Do
You will work directly with the managers and leader in AppDynamics on quota carrying sales roles that include Sales Specialists, Systems Engineers, and Regional Sales Directors across the EMEAR region.
- Your main role will be sourcing passive candidates, evaluating, and closing them
- You will provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Drive offer process, including salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates.
- Provide an extraordinary candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate
- Lead kick-off meetings with the hiring manager/team and develop a comprehensive and executable search strategy.
- Establish and manage a schedule of regular updates back to the hiring manager
Who You Are
- Experience with sales recruitment, preferably working in one of the following areas: application performance monitoring; IT operations & data analytics; monitoring and optimization; software intelligence; SAAS; observability; cloud applications
- Strong sourcing experience using social media and databases is a must.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, dynamic work environment as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and manage them efficiently
- Experience must include full-life cycle recruitment (end-to-end), including ownership of offer creation, negotiation and closing
- Confirmed capability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally and globally
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple searches/projects and candidates
- Use sound judgment to thoroughly assess candidates' qualifications against position specification
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to create credibility and earn trust
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Great working environment with the HR team and with the Cisco managers
- Cisco provides a global diverse workforce of 70.000+ employees with a culture that fosters team collaboration and transparent, open communication
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility regarding working from home
- The most innovative company in the high-technology industry.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
*Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.