Sales Operations Representative - Acacia
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
The Sales Operations role is critical to Acacia’s ability to provide world class service to our customers. This role touches all aspects of “order-to-cash”, from receipt of customer orders through invoices and RMA processing. This role requires a dynamic individual who has a passion to solve problems with numerous stake holders both inside and outside the company
· Receive, review, and process orders and returns in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Provide timely follow up with customers regarding order status, delays and delivery issues.
· Run backlog reports on excel and deliver to various reporting requirements internally and externally across the working week.
· Responsibility for shipping paperwork accuracy and its issuance to customers.
· Resolve customer problems in a professional and timely manner.
· Manage and maintain backlog order information in our ERP system.
· Provide support to individual team members during vacation time and busy periods.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 5+ years office experience with 3-4 years relevant Inside Sales/ Procurement / Customer Service experience.
· Must be PC Literate – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
· Competent in sales order entry systems and processes.
· Knowledge and experience of logistics, finance and problem resolution.
· Analytical, detail oriented, with an emphasis on data integrity and accuracy which is important as providing backlog reports to the team is an integral part of the role.
· A talent to succeed in a fast paced, every changing environment with ability to multitask and deliver results.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
· Passion to provide a professional service and support to both internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a flexible environment that is constantly changing.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through on commitments on/before they are due.
· Must be team oriented and simultaneously assertive with capacity to work with minimal supervision.
As of March 1, 2021 Acacia Communications became part of Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.