Sales Operations Representative - Acacia
Location:Offsite, Limerick, Ireland
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything
The Sales Operations role is critical to Acacia’s ability to provide world class service to our customers. This role touches all aspects of “order-to-cash”, from receipt of customer orders through invoices and RMA processing. This role requires a dynamic individual who has a passion to solve problems with numerous stake holders both inside and outside the company
· Receive, review, and process orders and returns in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Provide timely follow up with customers regarding order status, delays and delivery issues.
· Run backlog reports on excel and deliver to various reporting requirements internally and externally across the working week.
· Responsibility for shipping paperwork accuracy and its issuance to customers.
· Resolve customer problems in a professional and timely manner.
· Manage and maintain backlog order information in our ERP system.
· Provide support to individual team members during vacation time and busy periods.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 5+ years office experience with 3-4 years relevant Inside Sales/ Procurement / Customer Service experience.
· Must be PC Literate – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
· Competent in sales order entry systems and processes.
· Knowledge and experience of logistics, finance and problem resolution.
· Analytical, detail oriented, with an emphasis on data integrity and accuracy which is important as providing backlog reports to the team is an integral part of the role.
· A talent to succeed in a fast paced, every changing environment with ability to multitask and deliver results.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
· Passion to provide a professional service and support to both internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a flexible environment that is constantly changing.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through on commitments on/before they are due.
· Must be team oriented and simultaneously assertive with capacity to work with minimal supervision.