Sales Leader UKI - Enterprise Networking
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing
WHO YOU ARE
Your team & colleagues will consider you a personable and authentic leader, very comfortable in both the science and the art of what you do, defined by your very human nature and the results you strive to deliver. Your success in leading highly engaged & impactful teams will be clear, you will love interacting with customers, partners, peers in leadership, stakeholders and sellers of all kinds. You enjoy defining and implementing the strategy for large teams, seeking out and tackling the most sophisticated, high-impact problems. The storyteller in you makes you an engaging presenter and influential at C-Suite level, you will carry a real passion for ‘the network’ and the power it brings to digital businesses of all kinds. Working in a sophisticated, matrixed organisation does not phase you at all and your organisational, operational and analytical skills will stand you in good stead.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE CISCO
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' ground breaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your curiosity about connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As Leader for Enterprise Networks (EN) Sales, you will be responsible for setting and implementing Cisco's EN sales strategy for UKI. You will assume leadership of a dynamic sales organization, helping develop, drive and close complex Enterprise Networking deals with our customers.
- Subject matter expert and sales experience within Networking SD-Access, SD-Wan, Networking Security, Hybrid Cloud Networking, Cloud Managed Networking, Wireless & Mobility
- You will set and implement an ambitious customer acquisition strategy to generate annual growth in bookings in UKI
- You will maintain key customer and partner executive relationships as well as develop and implement strategies for a rapidly growing the customer base
- You provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to senior sales leadership
- You lead overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- You consistently supervise the sales activity of your team and track the results
- You plan and lead at both the strategic and operational levels
- Ongoing development of the specialist team, which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the Enterprise sales process will be core process of your task
- You support direct reports and individual Account Executives by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- You will work closely with our EMEAR & UKI partner leadership to identify, develop and nurture in-region partners
- Provides input to marketing into messaging, positioning, and branding. Refines messaging per market segment and ensures all communications are aligned with approved messaging
- Work closely with theatre and global sales leadership to support sales in a strategic and tactical manner
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills to lead interactions with customers, partners and other important parties
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.