Sales Lead Development Representative
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
The Sales Lead Development Representative for Small Business in Mexico, will be responsible for driving revenues for the small business segment focusing on scalable sales motions. He/she will be responsible for growing business for the small business segment in Mexico.
This role will enable unlocking this opportunity for Small Business by growing the assigned Route to Market, either traditional Partners or Service Provider as a Channel, to scale and capture the addressable market in this space.
What You'll Do:
- cases which can be scaled through our partner, digital marketing and Small Business community in Mexico Identify, design, develop and implement effective and scalable channel/distribution strategies to achieve revenue goals - focused on scale play sales motion and execute with Territory Manager community
- Bring Growth in Cisco's channel partner ecosystem focusing on scalable sales motions driven by scale plays/sales plays
- Develop partner-oriented growth plan and establish target operating model
- Be the bridge between small business and partner/distribution to enable partner to be part of the Small Business play journey
- Build positive working relationship at the highest levels within the partner organization and ensure long-term relationships within.
- Build strategic relationships between Cisco and key partner/s for joint solutions, offers & go-to-market which support managed services and as a service scalable offering
- Promote adoption of certifications & encourages partners to grow small business specializations to succeed with the vertical oriented scale plays
- Promote Cisco's brand within the channel community in the territory by planning and executing the right marketing activities & programs
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects, campaigns, and offers run for partner/s.
- Develop and execute suitable communication channels and messaging (Blog posts, social media etc.)
Who you'll work with:
We have millions of small businesses in Mexico, which we cannot scale to touch alone at Cisco. Together with our partners we will address small business prospects, who see digitization as an enabler to their core business. They care about the overall IT related service provided to them (our partners "edge") and are so far not influenced by our brand.
Those markets are entering the digital vortex and we need to be known & capable to deliver in time & to the right price point in the most scalable sales motion possible making sure small business owners find themselves in our use cases.
Who you are:
- You possess market expansion/creation experience or, business / community development
- Experience of inspiring others for new sales stories across functions and regions
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort of public speaking to large and small audiences
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
- Be open for new processes, tools, ideas - you strive for continuous learning
- Have knowledge and expertise of Cisco's partner strategy to drive partner connection ensuring maximum partner impact on customer acquisition, renewals across a lifecycle approach.
- Must think strategically about the business and identify a discrete set of activities which will have the maximum impact to assigned partner/s
- Must have the ability to articulate and deliver business value to both internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum graduate qualification with relevant experience in Sales
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects.
No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box! But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.