Sales Lead Development Representative - Arabic speaker
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You Will Find
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? We offer an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively mentor and where creativity and ambition are valued.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. You will receive best-in-class training on both technical concepts and sales processes, along with professional skills including communication, time management and building a professional brand.
Combined with regular coaching to develop your sales skills and build your professional network, you have an opportunity to learn from your peers, as well as share your best practices and coach others and help them grow.
If you enjoy working in a team environment, with a culture that is founded on collaboration, innovation, celebration and giving back to local communities, Cisco’s Virtual Demand Center is the place for you.
The Virtual Demand Center is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales and marketing teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales & Marketing with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customers through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
As a Lead Development Representative, you will gain a deeper understanding of Cisco’s solutions and customers. You will be surrounded by, learn from, and be inspired by some of the best marketing and sales professionals in the industry. You will be responding to and qualifying customer inquiries from various channels, working closely with the Business Development Representatives. You will receive continuous enablement and coaching, focusing on skills and attributes which will make you successful in your core role and get you set for future success.
What You'll Do
- Respond and qualify inbound inquiries generated from marketing campaigns and activities with the intent to book sales.
- Engage with customers and prospects and qualify by applying qualification criteria and defined touch patterns.
- Drive engaging and relevant conversations with the customers by matching our products and solutions to solve the customers’ business objectives.
- Execute effective transfer of qualified leads to Business Development Representatives .
- Strive to meet or exceed response time SLAs and demand-to-lead conversion.
Who You Are
If you have a passion for technology and the positive impact it can have on the world, we have a place for you.
- You are a self-starter with outstanding communication skills, who has a talent for starting conversations to uncover the customer’s needs
- You are comfortable with change and desire to work in a fast paced and high growth environment
- You are driven to succeed personally and as a phenomenal teammate, you are constantly looking to achieve your goals while also helping those around you succeed
- You possess a growth mentality and are dedicated to always learning and growing
- You invest in your self-development, focusing on the skills and attributes which will make you successful in your core role and get you set for future success
- You have a minimum of 1 of relevant work experience
- You are a critical thinker and possess problem solving skills
- You have strong multi-tasking, reading, writing and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to type at least 60 words per minute; candidate must be willing to take online typing test to validate speed and accuracy
- You are familiar with the Microsoft suite of applications and be willing to learn other sales tools and applications
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.