Sales Intern - Warsaw, Poland
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Working hours: flexible
Salary: well-paid internship + benefits
Start date: Job available as soon as possible
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking — transforming how people connect, communicate, and collaborate. We deliver intelligent networks and technology architectures built on integrated products, services, and software platforms to fuel our customers' businesses.
We are actively seeking candidates for an internship in the Sales organization at our office in Warsaw, Poland. Ideally the internship will be last 1 year with a possibility of extending to another 6 months.
Candidates need to have an active student status for the whole duration of the internship.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience working within a sales organization for a big multinational company.
The role will allow you to act as a virtual account manager for medium size customers with the possibility of developing them, strategic planning and ongoing collaboration.
The role also includes:
- Taking active part in winning Clients and contracts
- Maintaining relationships with Customers and Partners
- Executing established sales targets and reporting
- Contact with Customers via digital channels (Video, Mail, Chat)
- Assign sales leads to the partners and track the status
- Maintain demo product shipments and returns
- Prepare standard confirmation letters for the partners and customers
- Collect information and reports back from/to local and regional sales teams
- Maintain and develop information related to partners and customers databases
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Prepare newsletters to customers
- Currently enrolled in Master's studies preferably in Foreign Languages, Marketing, PR & communications, business economics or other social sciences departments.
- Excellent command of English (fast and accurate communication in English is required on a daily basis) and fluent Polish
- Excellent organization skills and able to handle multiple projects
- The ability to be detail-focused, able to track and follow up with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Eligibility to work on the territory of Poland
- Be a true self-starter, conscientious and proactive, with the ambition and energy to succeed in a fastmoving and dynamic international organization
- Be confident, resilient and committed, with a highly developed team spirit
- Have a can-do pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Enjoy the challenges and opportunities provided by new technologies