Sales Executive - Commercial, UK
Location:London, United Kingdom
Alternate LocationUK wide
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
What You'll Do:
We are looking for a strong performer who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. Evolving at a rapid pace, we are dominating the Application Intelligence marketplace thus require experienced a-players with a thirst for action and an appetite for massive earnings.
This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with end users & partners through conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies as well as:
- Articulate and lead our complex sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers
- Developing relationships within enterprise organizations, presenting to C-level executives the value of our integration services
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
Who You'll Work With:
Working in an individual contributor position within a high-energy team who have a track record of significant over achievement. Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same aim to uncover new opportunity as part of your daily operating rhythm. While especially hardworking, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
Who You Are:
First and foremost, you will ideally have a Bachelor’s Degree or strong Software Sales experience, along with excellent negotiation skills.
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment, consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience a MUST
- Previous Sales Methodology training in MEDDIC, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Experience handling the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation and poise
- Strong digital literacy, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and excel
- Looking at the future, people need to be able to work with channel partners and our OEM products. This is essential for success
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.