Sales Enterprise & Public Sector Manager
Location:Bogota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
- Take a leadership role sales manager / regional sales manager driving Cisco portfolio for Enterprise and Public Sector sales vertical for Colombia.
- Be the go-to sales lead on Enterprise & Public Sector verticals leading an Account team.
- Build and execute an innovative joint business plan with customers in Colombia. Build and Grow strong pipeline.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with key decision makers in the market and partners contacts, including ecosystem partners.
- Directly engage on opportunities, with his/her local account team to maintain overall ownership of the relationship with the account, and the overall account strategy.
- Demonstrates the necessary skills to negotiate with partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Establish a strong team selling approach. Deliver business value to select opportunities for the account and Cisco account team.
- Should be responsible for forecast accuracy related to Enterprise & Public Sector opportunities within the assigned territory.
Who You'll Work With
Enterprise & Public sales business.
-AMs. Ses, PSSs, PAMs and RMs
Who You Are
-Demonstrable successful sales experience with 10+ years proven track record, in sales technology.
5-8 years as a People manager
-Competitive product knowledge and experience required.
-Cisco experience, product and end-to-end positioning.
- Must be proficient in team selling approach, comfortable applying business acumen and financial expertise to identify & qualify selling opportunities.
- Strong relationship management skills with a genuine understanding of how to identify build and manage solid relationships with multiple key decisions makers within strategic accounts.
- Must be comfortable communicating Cisco value to the executive level.
- Ability to execute through Channel Partners.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of competitors and the best sales strategies to compete against them.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong influencing skills to engage internal resources, including BDMs, Cisco Services and Partners.
- Languages: Spanish and English fluent
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.