Sales Enablement Content Lead
Location:Offsite, Richardson, Texas, US
Alternate LocationAnywhere in the USA
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Sales Enablement , Partner Managed & XaaS Sales
Who You’ll Work With
Join the team leading Cisco’s global sales and channel strategy for Partner Managed Services & XaaS Sales. Cisco’s success as we move further into managed service and as-a-service consumption models will be largely dependent on our ability to properly enable our very broad sales organization as we make this transition. In this role you be part of the team leading Cisco’s field and channel sales enablement strategy. In this role you will have the lead responsibility for enablement content development and delivery. You will have the opportunity to work in a cross functional model with numerous Cisco sales and channel organizations.
The right candidate will be a ‘Doer’ that has a successful track record in leading the enablement content creation and delivery ideally also having expertise in instructional design. You are able to work effectively in large organizations, building and leading cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Do
In this position you will work across sales, business units, partner organization and operations to develop and/or source enablement content aligned with Cisco’s sales enablement strategy for partner managed services and as-a-Service offers. You will work closely with the subject matter experts across many organizations within Cisco in the development of the enablement materials.
You will be expected to:
· Develop a comprehensive & impactful sales enablement content catering to a number of different role types across Cisco’s sales, sales engineering and the channel organization.
· Orchestrate global and regional roll-out and adoption of the enablement materials.
· Lead and influence cross functional teams across the Cisco Global Partner Organization, Sales and Product Management.
· Maintain current knowledge and enablement roadmap for Cisco’s partner managed and XaaS offers, buying & channel programs.
To do this, you will need a unique blend of experience working in both a sales enablement and delivery skills.
Who You Are
You are comfortable leading the sales enablement content development materials and delivery aligned with Cisco’s Partner Managed Service & XaaS Sales GTM strategy. You are capable of executing on your own when needed but eager to lead cross functional and multi-company teams to scale and extend your impact. And you are self-motivated to keep abreast of advancements in corporate learning, particularly in high-scale environment, and bring these learnings and new ideas into your work.
· 6+ years total work experience a top technology company in sales enablement and strategy role.
· Formal education and instructional design
· Experience in content creation, correlation, packaging and delivery.
· Self-starter who thrives and can multitask in fast-paced and often ambiguous environments.
· Experience with a mix of cloud, SaaS and managed services business models across a range of technical domains; direct experience in network, security, data center and applications a plus
· Excellent presentation and program management skills.
This position can be based anywhere in the U.S. Travel will vary with return to normal business from COVID, expect up to 25% travel long term.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.