Sales Director - Financial Services UKI Enterprise
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What you'll do
Are you an experienced sales leader looking for your next move? Then come and work for a leading technology company that has been awarded the #1 world's best workplace by Great Place to Work.
The Enterprise team manages Cisco’s relationship with more than seventy of the biggest brands in the FTSE 100, and its performance is key to the success of Cisco in the UK. We are looking to recruit a Sales Director to lead sales teams responsible for our top 5 Financial Services customers. This is a new role within the Enterprise team that will enable you to set a vision and a strategy and execute together with your team.
This role involves positioning the Cisco value proposition and leading account managers in the development and expansion of opportunities.
You will create a strong and distinctive high-performance team culture that will attract and retain the best sales talent in the industry. You will embrace diversity of opinion and ideas and will always seek to do the right thing for your team, for your customers, for society and for Cisco.
Who You’ll Work With
Your immediate team will consist of talented early in career and more experienced account leaders that work on the top 5 financial services accounts.
You will work and partner with virtual teams across Cisco; from technology specialists to Cisco Capital to Finance to HR.
As the Sales Director, you will develop and own key executive relationships across the 5 key accounts.
Externally, you will identify and develop the partnerships to help your account managers and our customers achieve their goals.
You will be required to represent your team and Cisco with the relevant vertical industry bodies.
Who You Are
- 5-10 years of experience of leading high performing sales teams
- 10+ years in a senior sales position handling CXO relationships, ideally within the Financial Services sector
- Consistent track record managing significant revenue responsibility and overachieving targets
- Extensive experience of selling managed services and software licensing agreements
- Proven ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally
- Strong leadership skills in mentoring and developing a large sales organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to persuade — using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way
- Proven ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture
- Globally diverse in understanding culture and business practices around the globe
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.