Sales Director - Global Accounts
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Area of InterestSales - Product
What You'll Do
This is the one of the largest, most visible, and complex roles within Cisco France Sales Organization. This key leadership role will continue the development of our sales delivery model through the capability development of our highly talented and motivated regional sales organization. Setting a vision and building strategic business decision-making capability to the next level will be a major factor for success in this position.
Who You'll Work With
The candidate will be expected to motivate, inspire, and continually develop his/her Regional CGEM team whilst maintaining close relationships will client leads, architecture heads and AVP’s for the region/Global Enterprise Account base their team will cover. They will build strong partner relationships to Senior Level within their covered region(s) leading to growing market share and increase Brand share for Cisco.
Who You Are
General responsibilities include:
- Drive revenue growth in product and services within the Regional CGEM Sales Teams
- Build Global Regional Sales strategy
- Executive Relationships within the HQ sales leadership through to AVP’s
- Continuously building a dynamic, diverse team with clear development paths.
- Control and responsibly of a Global OpEx for all of the Global Team under their remit.
The ideal candidate will have/must have:
- 5-10 years of Global Account experience as Regional Manager, Operations Director or Client Director.
- 5+ years senior management experience, ideal candidate should possess both sales leadership and cross functional/general management experience.
- Demonstrated track record managing significant revenue responsibility and or profit/loss center and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals.
- Business Development and strategy experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
- Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy.
- Strong leadership skills in coaching and developing a large sales organization.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture.
- Globally Diverse in understanding culture and business practices around the globe
Finally, this executive must have a level of business maturity, flexibility and the instincts to adapt to a high-energy, dynamic environment characterized by high growth expectations and a collaborative culture.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.