Sales Business Development, Service Provider (Telco)
Alternate LocationAnywhere in APJC region
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestService Provider
What You’ll Do
At Cisco we aim to empower our Service Provider and non-Service Provider customers to drive profitable business outcomes, crafting many growth opportunities through innovation. We have enabled Service Providers to transform the experience and transform their business and architectures with open and flexible solutions. We use our assets to tackle our Service Provider’s critical challenges. Do you want to help with this change? In this role you will have chance to lead market transitions in your customer!
As a Business Development Manager, you're responsible for the APJC region concerning our Mobility portfolio and Carrier Edge solution.
Working with Service Provider account teams, customers and partners are key in terms of education, presentations, building strategical plans, and help winning new deals. In your role you're managing the APJC business for these franchises and able to forecast the expected business short-, medium- and long-term.
Who You’ll Work With
With your mobility and service provider knowledge, you work closely together with the local account teams, geographical sales specialists and the Cisco Business Units. Most of your time you will be working with Service Providers in APJC and Cisco partners.
Who You Are
- 6 years' of relevant sales or business development experience in selling mobility solutions to the Service Provider market
- You are an independent self-starter, who is proactive and multi-tasking with a program management mind set to resolve conflicts.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in presenting and positioning Cisco’s Services business and operational value and capabilities to Client Executive audience.
- Strong leadership, project management, influencing, negotiation and decision-making, coupled with sound judgment. Ability to manage, within functional teams and across the organization, multiple and concurrent large and complex projects. Highly organized with excellent follow-through
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal communications and presentation skills. Ability to establish relationships with peers and higher-level management among Cisco sales/marketing staff, business units, partners, and customers. Ability to gather and communicate complex technical or marketing issues clearly
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
- Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!