Sales Business Development Manager
Location:Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
Cisco is seeking a Sales Business Development Manager (SBDM) to drive and address market opportunities with a proven track record of successfully driving the strategy, operation strategy, process consulting, high level architecture of sales in the market.
The SBDM will bring expertise in leading and delivering sales growth. You will possess deep knowledge and subject matter expertise in this area, and will provide instant credibility - both internally and externally.
You will help transform customers' new business and technology architectures, and will be responsible for leading Cisco's drive into the marketplace, providing creative sales leadership and driving the expansion of the client base.
You will have a variety of objectives and responsibilities to develop Cisco's Vertical Go To Market capabilities, including the following:
- The ability to take sales leadership of a business, and drive it to further planned growth
- Provide thought across the vertical and specific target accounts
- Engage and develop alliance and channel partners
- Engage industry groups
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the Digital Transformation Organization (DTO) and work with multi-functional teams across Cisco.
Who You Are
- You have around 5-13 years of experience in business development/strategy/consulting, with an understanding of sales
- You have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) from a reputable university
- English communication
- You are skilled at building presentation materials, proposals, case studies in English and Korean, as well as at presenting towards external clients
- Consulting background preferred
- You are an active learner
- You have strong performance as an individual contributor and are able to make a positive impact in a team environment
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.