Sales Business Development Manager
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestBusiness Development
シスコジャパンの最重要パートナーとの戦略的なアライアンスをリードするビジネスデベロップメントマネージャーの募集です。従来のパートナーシップとは違うステージの提携を5G, Cyber Security, SD-WAN, Collaboration等のキーテクノロジーを中心に実現するチームをリードします。
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for building new alliance with key SI partner where you need to engage senior executives of the partner and create new partnership model with joint solutions which are related to 5G, Cyber Security, SD-WAN and Collaboration. You will work cross-functionally both with internal and external stake holders to:
- Understand the market trend and key technologies in 5G, Cyber Security, SD-WAN, Collaboration
- Prioritize and Identify key technologies for Cisco to provide working with Cisco product team
- Jointly design and develop solutions orchestrating Cisco product team and key partner’s product team
- Develop go-to-market model to deliver the solutions to the market
- Finalize the business plan to get the necessary funding and resources from the company
- Develop and implement the field sales enablement plan
- Formulate the process to review the progress in a transparent way at both sides
Who You'll Work With
You need to engage broader team internally and externally such as;
- Key SI partner’s senior executives
- Key SI partner’s strategy and planning function, business development function and product development function
- Cisco’s BU (product development organization), Partner organization, Segment Sales Team, Strategy and Planning team, Finance team
Who You Are
- Reporting to Japan Chairman Office to drive strategic initiatives
- Passionate about creating new business model with new technology in the market
- Experienced for business modeling and solution design
- Skilled to communicate and negotiate with senior executive level with advanced presentation ability
- Required to orchestrate key stake holders both internally and externally
- Keen to deliver the business results through field execution
- Required advanced English communication skill to discuss/negotiate with US based team
- Familiar with Financial aptitude with excel business case modeling and/or budget development
- Comfortable in a remote team working environment; self-motivated and results-oriented
- BS/BA or equivalent in a related field. MBA is preferred
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart-cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.