Sales Business Development Manager, Strategic Engagement Team - Pursuit Lead (Large Complex Deals)
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place and other practical difficulties associated with international travel, we are currently unable to extend offers to anyone who is not currently working/living in Korea or whom we judge is unlikely to be able to start work for us in Korea on our desired start date. Consequently, until further notice we will be prioritizing candidates who are in this location and whom we believe can start employment as expected in this location on our desired date. We're keeping the situation under review and we will adjust our position as relevant circumstances change.
What You’ll Do
The Strategic Engagement Team (SET) Pursuit Lead is a sales leadership role for large complex transformational solution pursuits in the solution areas of CMS, Life Cycle Managed Services, Cloud, and XaaS utility models.
- You will run all aspects of the pursuit, which is opportunity specific and requiring unique XaaS and/or Managed Product capabilities.
- You'll meet with customer executives and partners with account teams to define pursuit success metrics, solutions, and models.
- You will handle opportunity and/or account specific financial performance as part of overall pursuit process to ensure project/program viability and profitability.
- You will be an integral part of the APJC SET team working with Cisco’s Top customer’s and will be part of a greater SET global community within Cisco.
- You will develop commercial models and architectural solutions as they exist within Cisco infrastructure and present business cases, commercial models, architectural solutions to segment leaders and executives in partnership with local account teams.
- You have the responsibility for the service transition process into AS PDI, CMS Operations, and AS Service Delivery Executives.
- You'll lead the definition and creation of deliver terms and conditions, SLA's, and solution performance.
- You will be navigating Cisco Legal, Operations, Finance and Executive business priorities.
- You will engage internally for Executive, Business Unit, Segment Leader, Account Team alignment to customer business objectives
- You will identify and collaborate to resolve business risks and gaps of Cisco business models with cross functional organization
- You'll plan and prioritize opportunity and account engagement using SET Engagement Criteria.
Who You Will Work With
We are a winning team effectively facilitating initiatives across multi-functional teams. You will work with leadership across Service Strategy, Service Design, Commercial Finance, Cisco Capital and legal to provide heavy command and control of service operations across all areas of Cisco customer capability.
You will build customer relationships inside and outside of IT. Building winning capability within Cisco by contributing to the long-term success of Cisco through the sharing of methodologies and becoming engaged in mentorship activities. This role allows flexibility, customer engagement, ground breaking technology and career mobility.
You will work with Cisco’s IT consulting team leading architectural transformation at our clients, Cisco Sales, Strategic Engagement team and Services teams.
You will be working with other team members, some local and some offsite, and will require travel up to 30-40% of the time.
Who You Are
- You are detailed in understanding of the end to end service management life cycle. Experience in introducing new or transitioning existing services into a diverse production environment.
- You will have a record of delivery to time, cost and quality measurements.
- You are experienced in ITIL v3 certification or validated ITSM.
- You have an extraordinary track record in a leadership role of achieving business objectives on a cross functional basis in a fast-paced environment.
- You are excellent with operational, programming and presentation skills and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You are able to interpret customer and project delivery requirements into service specifications understanding resource, risk and budgetary requirements
- You have solid understanding of service design principles.
- You have highly developed planning skills and proven relationships building skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 8+ years of service management experience.
- Languages: Korean & English