Sales Business Development Manager, Service Provider as a Channel (SPaaCH) Service Manager
Location:Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestSales - Product
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
You will have a minimum of 10 relevant years’ experience working with Service Provider customers developing the SP channel. You will possess both a business and technology background that enables engagement with Cisco’s sales leadership as well as the Executives within our Service Provider community, as well as the ability to promote relevance of their mission to sales organizations both within Cisco and our broader partner community. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and technology challenges. Most importantly, you will have the ability to effectively define strategy, articulate and communicate business and technology vision, and efficiently drive change. The position also requires an appropriate process and business acumen, and the ability to work across Cisco’s functions to drive the best enablement for our Service Provider partners.
- Capacity: ability to identify and acquire selected Service Providers as Channel partners and ensure Cisco has adequate SPaaCH capacity in the identified markets.
- Capability: you will be responsible for developing enablement initiatives based on identified solutions that the SP partners create with Cisco. You will then establish sales targets for those solutions, support them with enablement plans, and drive the identified partners to achieving those sales targets.
- Competency: this leader will use available Cisco programs to ensure that Cisco APJ is able to drive the right sales behaviors across the identified Service Provider customers. You will work with each SP account team to set specific solutions-based targets, develop the enablement plan and programs, and then manage the SP partner to achieving those sales objectives.
Who You'll Work With
The APJ Partner Organization aims to develop the most relevant partner ecosystem, valued by partners, customers and Cisco Employee’s. Growing partner capability in Cisco architectures and solutions, ensuring profitable growth for our ecosystem to deliver business value for Cisco and our customers.
Who You Are
- 10+ years’ experience in channel sales, direct sales or business development with a technology company
- Understands the importance of the channel to driving Cisco’s business
- Proven ability to lead a business in the APJC region
- Ability to drive strategy to execution through significant business expertise and a drive towards business outcomes
- Experience in sales to Service Providers in a direct or channel capacity
- Experience in managing direct and indirect teams across multiple geographies in APJ
- Strong executive presence and proven ability to build credibility and relationships with partner and Cisco executives
- Values a team oriented culture and the diversity of people and perspectives
- Proven ability to work within a geographically distributed and matrix environment, strong influencing and collaboration skills
- Proven experience in transforming organizations to make them more efficient and focused
- Displays a high of level of passion, energy, excitement and intensity for the channel
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.