Sales Business Development Manager, Manufacturing (Smart Factory)
Location:Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
- You will own and develop Digital Transformation engagements for large Asia-pacific Manufacturing Enterprise accounts.
- Work closely with Sales and Delivery teams in developing and delivering point of views, and proposal to meet our customer’s business and IT/OT needs. This point of view will be Cisco technology led business transformations including architecture roadmaps, operating model recommendations and the supporting business case.
- You will actively develop and manage key executive relationships with our customer key stakeholders-IT and OT, facilitate client sessions, manage all aspects of Cisco teams and client communications as well as schedules, and ensure appropriate Cisco resources are engaged.
Who You'll Work With
You will work within Cisco Asia-Pacific’s Performance IT consulting team leading architectural transformation for our clients. You will collaborate closely with Cisco senior leadership and account teams within our sales organization as well as present with impact to key customer executives. You will also work with other team members, some local and some offsite, and will require travel up to 50% of the time.
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of experience leading consulting / sales teams in the manufacturing vertical in Korea, working directly with customers and senior management.
- You are an analytical thinker with preferably a strong technology background as well as excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Manufacturing IT and OT domains.
- You can execute against strategy to deliver desired business results and can effectively persuade others using data-based knowledge, emotional intelligence, confidence, and organizational savvy.
- You exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in developing methods, frameworks, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- You have the ability to analyze and problem solve with focus on continuous improvement and leveraging Cisco architecture blue prints, tools, data resources, and reuse of knowledge to avoid redundant effort
- You have the desire to continually learn and improve approaches and methodologies while managing ambiguity effectively. Flexibility and adaptability are key.
- You develop technical competence by seeking to stay abreast of new developments in core competencies and to learn about related fields to apply knowledge effectively.
- You enjoy learning and are intellectually curious with a strong desire to continuously improve knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- You can accurately anticipate the reactions of others and listen actively to identify their motives or concerns.
- You will have strong Project Management skills including planning, reporting, directing/coordinating the work of others as well as advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.