Sales Business Development Manager, K-Battery Initiative
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Cisco is seeking a Sales Business Development Manager (SBDM) to drive and address market opportunities at Korean Hitech or large manufacturing industries with a proven track record of successfully driving the strategy, consultative selling and partnering approach with vertical insights and high-level architecture perspectives.
- Manufacturing Industry experience examples: Hitech industry, Samsung electronics, Samsung group, LG Electronics, LG Group, Battery Makers and EV battery industry, other Large size manufacturing companies
The SBDM will bring expertise in leading and delivering sales growth. You will possess deep knowledge and subject matter expertise in this area, and will provide instant credibility - both internally and externally.
You will help transform customers' new business and IT architectures, and will be responsible for leading Cisco's drive into large manufacturing companies, providing creative industrial and sales leadership and joint-driving client’s success.
You will have a variety of objectives and responsibilities to develop Cisco's Vertical Go To Market capabilities, including the following:
- The ability to take sales leadership of a business, and drive it to further growth
- Lead to develop Cisco’s point of view report, Cisco’s proposal storyboard, Cisco’s case study.
- Provide thought leadership, proposal, CXO seminar across the vertical and specific account
- Engage and develop alliance and channel partners
- Engage Cisco-internal global resource and industrial groups
Who You'll Work With
As our Sales Business Development Manager identify and evaluate new markets and suggest creative approaches to drive new and incremental revenue streams for Cisco and its Strategic Partners. A forward-looking view, you will resolve potential evolution strategies for the business. You are self-motivated and bring the business analytics and a financial outlook vital to drive sound decisions about strategic direction. You will work directly with key customers and account teams to assist with the identification, design and implementation of business solutions. The focus is on customer business using Cisco’s architectures to create competitive differentiation for the end customer, delivered by a Strategic Partner relationship. We are seeking individuals that have a demonstrated ability to see the customer side of the business technology solution and lead business-centric transformation. Responsible for creating the joint vision and global strategy/frameworks and associated activities to build and optimize joint GTM for accelerated time to revenues.
- You have 5+ years of experience in business consulting /Biz development/strategy/IT with an understanding of sales
- Consulting background, Business/IT Consultant experience preferred
- Good storyboard skill, Powerpoint Report generation skill, preferred
- IT project, Business innovation project, strategy project experience preferred
- Financial modeling skill preferred (not mandatory)
- You are skilled at building presentation materials, proposals, case studies as well as at presenting towards external clients
- Manufacturing Industrial Knowledge & Business Development Experience
- You are an active learner
- You have strong performance as an individual contributor and are able to make a positive impact in a team environment
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.