Sales Business Development Manager, Digital Native
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You'll Do
Cisco is seeking a Sales Business Development Manager (SBDM) to drive and address market opportunities with a proven track record of successfully driving the strategy, operation strategy, process consulting, high level architecture of sales in the market.
The SBDM will bring expertise in leading and delivering sales growth. You will possess deep knowledge and subject matter expertise in this area and will provide instant credibility - both internally and externally.
You will help transform customers' new business and technology architectures and will be responsible for leading Cisco's drive into the marketplace, providing creative sales leadership and driving the expansion of the client base.
You will have a variety of objectives and responsibilities to develop Cisco's Vertical Go To Market capabilities, including the following:
- The ability to take sales leadership of a business, and drive it to further planned growth
- Provide thought across the vertical and specific target accounts
- Engage and develop alliance and channel partners
- Engage industry groups
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the Digital Native (DN) team in Commercial region and work with multi-functional teams across Cisco.
Who You Are
- You have around 10 years of experience in business development/strategy consulting, with in-depth domain knowledge in digital native vertical and business processes.
- You have built and executed new initiatives and programs to meet the needs of digital native companies.
- You have ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, and possess a track record of conveying value propositions, and have worked cross-organizationally to build consensus.
- You have much experience in gaming industry, start up related as consultant, Founder, Committee members, sales role and etc.
- You have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) from a reputable university.
- English communication (should be able to communicate with native speakers).
- You are skilled at building presentation materials, proposals, case studies in English and Korean, as well as at presenting towards external clients.
- You are an active learner.
- You have strong performance as an individual contributor and are able to make a positive impact in a team environment.