Sales Acceleration Sales Business Development Manager Lead, GPO Partner Managed Services & XaaS Sales
Location:London, United Kingdom
Alternate LocationAnywhere in the UK
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Who You’ll Work With
Join the Cisco Global Partner Organization as a Sales Acceleration Sales Business Development Manager Lead (SBDM). This newly formed role has responsibility for leading the global orchestration and global execution of Cisco’s Partner Managed Services & XaaS GTM strategy. This role involves working with Cisco’s Regional Partner and Distribution teams to further accelerate sales of Cisco technologies in a managed service delivery model and new as-a-Service offers. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team that is leading Cisco through this very significant market transition. In this role you will have responsibility leading Cisco’s Sales Acceleration with a focus on Managed Service Providers (MSPs). You will have the opportunity to work in a regional cross functional model with numerous Cisco partner and distribution organizations.
The right candidate will be a ‘Doer’ and self starter that has experience in working with MSPs with a successful track record leading the coordination and execution of complex sales plans. You are able to work effectively in large disparate organizations, building and leading cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Acceleration Sales Business Development Manager Lead you will be responsible for executing on Cisco’s global strategy and related activities to accelerate sales of Cisco’s technology portfolio via MSPs. In the roll you will work cross-functionally with Cisco’s Partner and Distribution teams across Cisco.
You will be expected to:
· Lead the team’s efforts in accelerating the sales of Cisco’s MSP technology portfolios via MSPs aligned with the Cisco’s Global Partner Organization strategy.
· Lead and influence cross functional teams across Cisco’s Theaters, Distribution and Partner organizations.
· Regularly interlock with Cisco’s Regional Partner and Distribution teams to uncover new strategic needs and subsequently execute those via pilot initiatives, and lead Tiger Teams to drive those initiatives.
· Maintain a current knowledge of Cisco’s MSP strategy and partner value proposition.
Who You Are
You are comfortable in driving the execution aligned with Cisco’s Partner Managed Service & XaaS Sales GTM strategy. You are capable of executing on your own when needed but eager to lead cross functional and multi-company teams to scale and extend your impact. Experience in working with channel partners in the context of their managed services practices with a focus on small and medium size customers.
· Strong experience in working in a sales acceleration and business development role with distribution partners.
· Strong understanding of the MSP business model and care abouts.
· Experience in working in a global role spanning many regions, countries and time zones.
· Experience in executing on complex project plans spanning broad, diverse organizations.
· A keen understanding of relationship development and influence in highly matrixed environments.
· Financial aptitude with excel business case modeling and/or budget development
· Comfortable in a remote team working environment; self-motivated and results-oriented.
· Strong communication and presentation skills – an ability to graphically represent new ideas and concepts to executive leaders.
· Report directly into the Global Partner Organization.
· Subject matter expertise in relevant Cisco solutions including Cisco Meraki and Cisco Cloud Security.
o BS/BA or equivalent in a related field