Sales Acceleration MSP Communities Lead, GPO Partner Managed Services & XaaS Sales
Location:Offsite, Richardson, Texas, US
Alternate LocationAnywhere in the USA
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Who You’ll Work With
Join the Cisco Global Partner Organization as a Sales Acceleration Services Provider (MSP) Communities Lead. This newly formed role has responsibility for developing and leading the MSP Communities Strategy for Cisco’s Partner Managed Services & XaaS GTM strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team that is leading Cisco through a very significant market transition. You will have the opportunity to work in a global and regional cross functional model with numerous Cisco partner and distribution organizations.
The right candidate will be a ‘Doer’ and self starter that has experience in building and leading MSP Communities plans and events. You are able to work effectively in large disparate organizations, building and leading cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Do
As a MSP Communities Lead you will be responsible for building and leading the execution of a global MSP Communities plan. This role involves working with many of Cisco’s MSP Ecosystem partners in coordinating Cisco’s participation in their MSP events and communities. In addition, you will have the responsibility for leading the creation of Cisco’s MSP communities. In the roll you will work cross-functionally with Cisco’s Partner, Distribution, Marketing and Product teams across Cisco.
You will be expected to:
· Build and manage the MSP Communities plan spanning multiple routes to market (i.e. MSP, SP, etc).
· Manage the relationship with the MSP Ecosystem partners.
· Lead the planning and coordination for Cisco’s participation in MSP Industry Events and Communities.
· Lead and manage the development of Cisco’s MSP Communities.
· Manage the budget and expenses related to the MSP Communities plan.
Who You Are
You are comfortable in driving the execution aligned with Cisco’s Partner Managed Service & XaaS Sales GTM strategy. You are capable of executing on your own when needed but eager to lead cross functional and multi-company teams to scale and extend your impact. Experience in working with channel partners in the context of their managed services practices with a focus on small and medium size customers.
· Strong experience in building broadscale MSP Communities plans.
· Strong understanding of the MSP business model and care abouts.
· Experience in working in a global role spanning many regions, countries and time zones.
· Experience in executing on complex project plans spanning broad, diverse organizations.
· A keen understanding of relationship development and influence in highly matrixed environments.
· Financial aptitude with excel business case modeling and/or budget development
· Comfortable in a remote team working environment; self-motivated and results-oriented.
· Strong communication and presentation skills – an ability to graphically represent new ideas and concepts to executive leaders.
· Report directly into the Global Partner Organization.
o BS/BA or equivalent in a related field