Location:Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Cisco is looking for experienced Systems Engineers with a strong technical background. The SE will partner with our Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions. Qualified candidates should bring industry knowledge and years of technology experience to aid in technical selling, explaining features and benefits to customers-and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
Our team owns the pre-sales coverage for the local Virtual Sales team and is relying on many other peers to cover all sales opportunities. You will be a key player to focus on the strategic opportunities on the territory covered by Virtual Sales and enable the team to sell more. Your focus area will be on the India theatre supporting Commercial Mid Size and be based in Gurgaon.
In this role, you will have direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in an assigned geography. Staying up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services is essential. Candidate will focus on technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects and assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities. Other activities include participation as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and providing consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
5+ years of industry related experience is required. Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area is also preferred. Pre-Sales experience required. Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent. CCNP CCDP or similar vender Certification Required. Good generalist knowledge across Cisco’s solutions set, with deeper knowledge of one technical specialization ( Collaboration, Data Centre & Virtualization or Security, or Enterprise network )
Required Knowledge and Experience:
1. Industry knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
2. Competitive knowledge (in area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
3. Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills.
5. Strong knowledge of technical solutions
6. Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
7. Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills.
8. Strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
9. Fluent in English, both written and spoken