SW Technical Leader
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestNetworking, Software Development, Testing
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
What You'll Do
You'll develop unique breakthrough Software technologies at the heart of tomorrow's leading infrastructure solutions, taking on the various challenges of sophisticated algorithms, user-friendly applications, compilation, simulation, development environments, and more.
The Cisco Silicon One group develops breakthrough next-generation silicon products.
If you want to work with amazing people, developing the first iteration of world-class products, join us!
In this role, you will:
- Design and develop software driving the world's most complex infrastructures
- Be a technical leader in the group. Be a mentor to other team members, do code reviews, participate in design reviews, and lead complex tasks.
- Enabling the fastest fix-piped silicon in the world being a programmable device. You can be part of this magic!
- Gain intimate knowledge of world-class silicon and programming models
- Work with architecture and design teams to define the next generation of ASIC products being developed
- Work at the most meaningful activity in Cisco.
Who You'll Work With
You'll be joining our Cisco Silicon One team which is the center of Cisco’s SW and ASIC design.
You'll be part of our Group driving our groundbreaking next-generation network devices - Cisco Silicon One™. Our unique team works in a startup atmosphere inside a stable and leading corporate.
Our R&D center is very unique - hosting all-silicon HW and SW development fields inside one site.
We are redefining the industry and building a new internet for the 5G era, providing a unified, programmable silicon architecture that is the foundation of all Cisco's future routing products.
Our devices are designed to be universally adaptable across service providers and web-scale markets, designed for fixed and modular platforms. Our devices deliver high speed without sacrificing programmability, buffering, power efficiency, scale or feature flexibility.
Cisco Silicon One™ is a revolutionary, ground-breaking technology for our customers and end-users for decades to come! The Internet now has a new faster, better, safer engine!
Learn more about us right here:
Our team develops the full software stack enabling the Leaba ASIC. Join a team of talented engineers with a proven track-record at delivering breakthrough products.
You have a unique opportunity to join this team at an early stage and work with us to design and deliver breakthrough technologies.
Who You Are
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Work is amazing when you work with amazing people.
- Have the drive to innovate and push for success
- Are a brilliant software/electrical engineer, regardless of previous experience
- A leader and a mentor in your sole and abilities.
- Can quickly ramp on multiple, interdisciplinary domains
- Have the ability to combine a wide view on the solution with an in-depth understanding of the critical parts
- Love taking on sophisticated problems
- Have a B.Sc or higher, Magna Cum Laude (GPA 90+), from the Technion, TAU, HUJI or BGU, or are highly recommended by a Cisco employee.
- Proficient in C++. Pedantic in the way code should be written.
Now's the time to contact us!
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.