Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestInternet of Everything, Networking, Software Development, Testing
Who You''ll Work With
As a part of Unified Communication Technology Group which provides total solution for the collaboration and communication infrastructure and solution, DTG endpoints CRDC team has been focusing on the development of Cisco collaboration desk devices, which covers all the development activities locally.
What You''ll Do
In this highly visible role as a Cisco IP Phone endpoints software engineer, you will:
- Deliver high quality Cisco IP Phone products.
- Tackle challenging problems from different area of software developing.
- Collaborate with local and oversea teams and architects.
- Collaboration feature design and implementation
- Cloud based Cisco collaboration solutions.
Who You Are
- Strong C++/C programming skill and good knowledge in embedded system application development.
- 5+ years working experience in related area
- Good communication and collaboration skills, good team player
- Bachelor or above in CS/EE
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Network related protocol knowledge.
- Experience working on BSP/Kernel/Driver is a big PLUS!
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!