SSE Solution TSA - India
Alternate LocationAny India Location
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
THE CYBER SECURITY TECHNICAL SOLUTION SPECIALIST (TSS) MAIN RESPONSIBILITY IS TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL GUIDANCE AND SALES SUPPORT ON THE CISCO SECURITY SOLUTION PORTFOLIO.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE AROUND
- CLOUD SECURITY, UMBRELLA AND DUO.
- CLOUD EDGE (EMAIL, WEB, CLOUDLOCK, UMBRELLA/SIG, WSA/CWS)
- APPLICATION SECURITY
- AS WELL AS A SOLID BACKGROUND ACROSS VARIOUS SECURITY DOMAINS/ TECHNOLOGIES IN GENERAL. CANDIDATES SHOULD BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN HOW TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS CAN BE APPLIED TO SOLVE BUSINESS PROBLEMS, AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO SPEAK THE LANGUAGES OF BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL DECISION MAKERS ALIKE.
- SUPPORT THE ACTIVITIES OF THE GSSO AND GENERAL SALES TEAM THROUGH DIRECT SUPPORT OF IDENTIFIED CUSTOMER OPPORTUNITIES, PARTNER IDENTIFICATION AND DEVELOPMENT.
- PROMOTE THE TECHNICAL VALUE AND BENEFITS OF CISCO SECURITY SOLUTIONS.
- ENCOURAGE PARTNERS TO UTILISE CISCO TECHNOLOGY.
- BUILD TRUSTED TECHNICAL ADVISOR RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS AND LEADERS OF VARIOUS PARTNER GROUPS, LINKING THE CISCO VISION TO RELEVANT BUSINESS STRATEGIES. PRESENT AND DEMONSTRATE TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS IN A BUSINESS RELEVANT WAY TO ALL LEVELS OF THE CUSTOMER AND PARTNER ORGANISATION.
- USE CISCO DEFINED PROCESSES AND TOOLS SUCH AS SFDC TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THE SALES CYCLE, IMPLEMENTING RELEVANT CISCO ENABLEMENT PROGRAMS AND TOOLS TO DRIVE SECURITY SALES OPPORTUNITIES.
SOLUTION AND ARCHITECTURAL SELLING
- EXPLAIN THE ELEMENTS OF THE CISCO SECURITY SOLUTIONS AND ARCHITECTURE AND HOW THEY'RE INTERCONNECTED WITH ALL ELEMENTS OF THE CISCO PORTFOLIO, ENSURING THAT THE FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF CISCO TECHNOLOGY ARE UNDERSTOOD AND VALUED BY CUSTOMERS.
- HELP PARTNER TECHNICAL SALES TEAMS DESIGN INNOVATIVE ARCHITECTURAL SOLUTIONS THAT DRIVE STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES AND HELP DIFFERENTIATE PARTNER OFFERINGS.
- ENSURE THE DETAILED FEATURES, FUNCTIONALITY AND ARCHITECTURAL IMPACT OF CISCO TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR DESIGNS AND PROPOSALS ARE UNDERSTOOD, VALUED AND COMMUNICATED.
- BUILD A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF TECHNOLOGY SHIFTS THAT IMPACT SECURITY AND OTHER ARCHITECTURES. FOR EXAMPLE THE ROLE OF SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKING AND DATA CENTRE ARCHITECTURES.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
CISCO SECURITY DELIVERS INTELLIGENT CYBERSECURITY FOR THE REAL WORLD, PROVIDING ONE OF THE INDUSTRY'S MOST COMPREHENSIVE ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION PORTFOLIO THAT IS INTEGRATED, PERVASIVE, CONTINUOUS AND OPEN. CISCO'S THREAT-CENTRIC APPROACH TO SECURITY REDUCES COMPLEXITY WHILE PROVIDING UNMATCHED VISIBILITY, CONTINUOUS CONTROL AND ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION ACROSS THE ENTIRE ATTACK CONTINUUM -- BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER AN ATTACK
GLOBAL SECURITY SALES ORGANIZATION (GSSO) IS TAKING BIG STEPS TO POSITION CISCO AS THE #1 IT SECURITY PROVIDER IN THE INDUSTRY. IN ADDITION TO HAVING THE RIGHT MARKET CONDITIONS, CAPABILITIES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, WE NEED THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO TAKE US THERE.
WHO YOU ARE
- UNIVERSITY DEGREE IN A TECHNICAL DISCIPLINE OR EQUIVALENT
- AT LEAST 6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE SECURITY FIELD
- AT LEAST 8 YEARS OF PRE-SALES SE EXPERIENCE
- SOME FORM OF IN DEPTH EXPERIENCE SUCH AS ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE, SECURITY OPERATIONS OR COMPLIANCE AUDITING
- CISCO CCIE VERY HIGHLY REGARDED
PERSONAL AND ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- MAINTAIN PERSONAL ORGANISATION AND TIME MANAGEMENT
- BE ATTENTIVE TO DETAILS AND ALWAYS FOLLOW-UP
- BRING AND FURTHER DEVELOP OUTSTANDING PRESENTATION SKILLS
- WORK FLEXIBLY TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS USING THE VARIOUS INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RESOURCES AVAILABLE
- TECHNICAL ACUMEN AND FOUNDATION KNOWLEDGE
- INVEST TIME IN LEARNING ABOUT TECHNOLOGY SHIFTS, AND COMMUNICATE THE RELEVANT ASPECTS TO CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS
- MAINTAIN UP TO DATE CISCO PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
- KNOWLEDGE OF CISCO INTERNETWORKING EQUIPMENT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
#WEARECISCO, WHERE EACH PERSON IS UNIQUE, BUT WE BRING OUR TALENTS TO WORK AS A TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE POWERING AN INCLUSIVE FUTURE FOR ALL.
WE EMBRACE DIGITAL, AND HELP OUR CUSTOMERS IMPLEMENT CHANGE IN THEIR DIGITAL BUSINESSES. SOME MAY THINK WE’RE “OLD” (36 YEARS STRONG) AND ONLY ABOUT HARDWARE, BUT WE’RE ALSO A SOFTWARE COMPANY. AND A SECURITY COMPANY. WE EVEN INVENTED AN INTUITIVE NETWORK THAT ADAPTS, PREDICTS, LEARNS AND PROTECTS. NO OTHER COMPANY CAN DO WHAT WE DO – YOU CAN’T PUT US IN A BOX!
BUT “DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION” IS AN EMPTY BUZZ PHRASE WITHOUT A CULTURE THAT ALLOWS FOR INNOVATION, CREATIVITY, AND YES, EVEN FAILURE (IF YOU LEARN FROM IT.)
DAY TO DAY, WE FOCUS ON THE GIVE AND TAKE. WE GIVE OUR BEST, GIVE OUR EGOS A BREAK, AND GIVE OF OURSELVES (BECAUSE GIVING BACK IS BUILT INTO OUR DNA.) WE TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY, BOLD STEPS, AND TAKE DIFFERENCE TO HEART. BECAUSE WITHOUT DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT AND A DEDICATION TO EQUALITY FOR ALL, THERE IS NO MOVING FORWARD.
SO, YOU HAVE COLORFUL HAIR? DON’T CARE. TATTOOS? SHOW OFF YOUR INK. LIKE POLKA DOTS? THAT’S COOL. POP CULTURE GEEK? MANY OF US ARE. PASSION FOR TECHNOLOGY AND WORLD CHANGING? BE YOU, WITH US!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.