Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Who you'll work with and why cisco cloud security ?
Cloudlock was launched in 2011 with one simple goal in mind: to transform cloud security into a business enabler. From that initial goal, we’ve built out a unified cloud security platform that helps organizations protect their sensitive data in public cloud applications such as Google’s G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, Box, ServiceNow, and many others. After being acquired by Cisco in August 2016, Cloudlock now is part of the Cisco Cloud Security Business Unit, and remains a cohesive team that is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with remote offices in London and Israel. As our business needs are expanding rapidly, we are planning to expand the development team by building a core team in India.
The cloud is our passion and cloud security is our mission. Cisco is one of the largest security companies in the world, with solutions ranging from Next-Generation Firewalls to Advanced Malware Protection and DNS-layer security. As part of Cisco, the opportunities here are endless as we continue to redefine cloud security.
We're at the intersection of two very hot high tech sectors, Cloud and Security. If you're as excited as we are about helping to shape the future of both, come join us! We are building the next generation cloud security platform.
As a SRE/Infrastructure Engineer you will be working on a highly skilled technology, design, deliver and maintain highly available core services and infrastructure; supporting high scale pipeline processing, business critical components and features.
You will have:
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Minimum 8 years experience working as a developer and/or infrastructure engineer.
- Proven track record building/supporting/scaling a high transactional 24x7 SaaS solution on AWS.
- Experience with Security as it applies to infrastructure, systems and network engineering
- Extensive architectural experience; distributed computing and distributed applications
- Experience of infrastructure automation, such as Terraform or Ansible, and building/using/deploying Containers.
- Experience of queued or pipelined cloud services.
- Experience of agile development, DevOps models or similar methodologies
- Experience of Python/Java.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
- Expertise deploying/monitoring/scaling Kafka, RabbitMQ, or hosted queueing systems.
- SQL and key-value databases experience (PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Background in the field of computer security ( e.g. compliance, malware, CASB, DLP)