SPECIALIST FINANCIAL SERVICES
Location:New Delhi, India
Area of InterestFinance
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Capital seeks a Center of Excellence Specialist for our New Delhi, India, Center. The ideal candidate should be highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, adept at managing expectations, and able to set and adjust priorities as needed while working internal organizations/ units as well as customers.
What You'll do
The scope of this role encompasses transactional management of individual work with a high degree of emphasis placed on customer service and service delivery.
Primary responsibilities are directed toward individual assignments with cross-team/territory collaboration to achieve team, territory, and theater targets.
The SPECIALIST FINANCIAL SERVICES may be assigned to work on one or more Cisco Capital Operations teams as business needs vary and to expand on his/her knowledge base and experience.
All Financial Service Specialists should have the following core competencies and skills:
- Proficiency (written & verbal) in English mandatory
- General computer knowledge with the ability to learn/navigate complex tools & processes
- Strong Business to Business communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Strong problem solving & decision-making skills
- Attention to deal/ Accuracy is imperative
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Effective time management and prioritization abilities
- Understands Cisco's business objectives and its impact on client group's processes and deliverables
- Helps informally structure teams and tasks; may provide technical guidance across other functions and to client groups
- Capability to act as a liaison between multiple departments around the globe
- Strong business math skills with a good customer service attitude
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a dedication to customer satisfaction
- Flexibility/willingness to work on special projects as assigned
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills.
- Able to present, organize, and convey complex problems or issues within and across other functions and with client groups; partners with client groups in a team setting to provide business solutions
Primary responsibilities: (Account receivables, Cash Application & System Updates)
- Generates daily cash reports and distribute as needed
- Applies Daily Cash Receipts that have failed validation process
- Processes Cash App Requests submitted by Customer Relations Mgr
- Resolves unidentified cash receipts not belonging to CSC accounts.
- Maintains log for accounting entries in and out for intercompany cash transfers.
- Applies advance invoice payments upon invoice accrual
- Sends unapplied/suspense cash list to Customer Relations Mgr
- Processes systems data updates as required
Who You Are
- BA/BCom/BSc University degree (or equivalent)
- 4 – 5 years’ work experience in Finance, Accounting, General Business, or Customer Service
- Leasing operations knowledge and experience, or relevant experience in commercial lending environment
- Previous Cisco Experience or experience with Oracle 11i/ 12.0 preferred
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!