SON Technical RAN analyst EMEA
Location:South Netanya, Hamerkaz, Israel
Additional Location(s)Ramallah, Jordan, Romania, Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Networking
What You'll Do
In this highly visible role as a Senior Technical Expert you will
● Work closely with the customer to ensure that Cisco SON solutions continue to deliver value
● Work with Cisco SON solutions hands on and to ensure the customer recognizes and values the benefits that Cisco SON is delivering
● Understand the Customer’s needs and convey them to the product team to ensure that they are considered for the roadmap
● Become a trusted advisor to the customer bringing technical solutions to the customer’s business challenges, operational challenges and network performance challenges
● Be an advocate for Cisco SON technology in the communication of the Cisco SON strategy and long term vision
Who You'll Work With
Are you a RAN super star? Know how to optimize the system before you could walk?
Do you have great interpersonal skills? Know how to have high level discussions with SP executives and detailed discussions with the development team?
This is the where you will have a chance to express your skills
Who You Are
10+ years of experience working in technical roles within the Mobile Telecoms industry
A RAN expert and guru in at least one of the major equipment vendors
Experience in RAN optimisation – Improving network KPIs and serve as KPI subject matter expert in order to improve network user experience
Sound experience in performing RF network design
Good understanding of SON technology and its benefits to a Mobile Operator
High expertise in HSPA+ / EUL / LTE
Strong working experience in RF optimization and Layer Management in Multi Technology / Multi Carrier / Multi Band networks
Able to travel
Excellent Communication skills – able to create and present impactful presentations, technical reports and white papers
Presentative – good customer facing skills and great interpersonal skills
Able to translate technical solutions into business benefits and user experience improvements
Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
Self- motivated and ability to work under pressure and able to work independently and complete tasks successfully.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!