SLED East Service Sales Specialist
Location:Offsite, Florida, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology Interest*None, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about solution selling in the technology sector? Are you looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? As a Services Sales Specialist at Cisco, you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of technology products and services. You’ll help advance the Public Sector sales team and make our customers lives better and easier.
Who You'll Work With
As a services sales person on the SLED East team, you will have the opportunity to partner with key State/Local and Education Government (SLED) customers, and serve Those Who “Protect, Serve and Educate”. This role will be aligned with a critical base of customers which is pivotal to our overall SLED East Services Sales success.
Who You Are
This Services Sales Specialist position will be a key member of the Cisco team developing solutions for customers that demonstrate our business and technology advisory services, architecture Professional Services and Technical Support Services to directly impact their organizational outcomes. This sales position requires you to have the ability to demonstrate our evolving services portfolio to expand our relationships with an existing base of customers, as well as, executing strategies to the identify and secure new customers. Approximately 60-80% of this salesperson’s time will be customer facing.
- Services Sales requires the ability to develop relationships with key SLED customers responsible for executing their government mission strategy enabled by Cisco services & solutions.
- Lead with and leverage consultative sales methodologies to successfully perform discovery within the client’s organization, understand key decision-making criteria, and successfully align Cisco’s solution and efforts directly to value and top priorities within the customer.
- This requires an ability to build meaningful customer relationships, understand the client’s business requirements, desired business outcomes, as well as their funding, acquisition and decision-making processes.
- This position provides you an opportunity develop and effectively manage a sales territory plan; drive the execution of customer-facing activities, manage pricing expectations and value alignment, and navigate effectively within Cisco to secure the business.
- This includes building strong working relationships, and collaborating with, our Partner community, Account Management, Sales Engineering, Specialists and sales leadership teams.
- The SSS will collaborate externally & internally to drive sales strategies, pipeline development and opportunity capture effort to achieve weekly, monthly & quarterly sales goals.
Our minimum requirements for the role are -
- You have two to five years field selling experience
- You have previously sold services to large Enterprise customers - preferably State and Local government, K-12 and Higher Education
- You reside in the territory posted for this specific role
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos - Show off your ink. Like polka dots - That’s cool. Pop culture geek - Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
#ServiceSales #Sales #PublicSector #CiscoCareers #CiscoJobs