SFDC Program Manager - Duo Security
Location:Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Zero Trust security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
The successful candidate must be able to work directly, in a hands-on way, with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the SFDC platform. They will play the role of liaison between the customer and various technical teams, i.e. SFDC developers, quality assurance, integration developers, data team members, etc. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities.
They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
At Duo, We use the collective experience of our rapidly growing SFDC team to solve challenging problems. we use the Sales, Service Clouds, but we are also building custom solutions for business development, operations, partners, contracts, and a lot more.
• Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
• Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new applications/code, and updates to existing applications/code that support key business groups
• Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
• Hands on configuration and data migration experience to execute on projectsBasic Qualifications
• over 3+ years previous experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com
• Understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture
• Prior experience leading team and executing large projects and multiple projects
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.