SERVICES CONSULTING ENGINEERING
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What will you do
- Knowledge in (1) platform area specific to customer space and in (2) of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Routing, ATM & Voice technologies, IP Telephony, SAN, CDN, Optical, Wireless, IPCC. WAN protocols (Frame Relay, ISDN). IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Performs technical support functions on problem resolution in support of critical account under direction of delivery manager or Senior NCE in conformance to service delivery standards.
- Use of AS tools for effective execution of NOS work you're doing
- Knowledgeable in (1) or more of: IP Internetworking LAN switching, IP routing and WAN technologies.
- Knowledge of network management, network availability & capacity planning
Who will you work with
(NOS) is one of the Flexible Subscription Service offering to Cisco Advanced Services customers which enable customer’s network to get ready, better, and smarter. NOS portfolio offer customers a comprehensive deliverable set in Network Assessment, Learning, Support and Architecture Specialization (Routing & Switching, Wireless, Security) domain.
The Network Optimization Service is Cisco Advanced Service's flagship offer, supporting the core network infrastructure of hundreds of customers around the world. The team is targeted to assist SP and Enterprise customers to drive key values and outcomes, including OPEX reduction, Agility and end user happiness.
Who you are:
- CCxA certification
- Developing presentation skills. Able to present to peers on delivery topics.
- B.TECH / M.TECH BE/ BS with CCNA required and CCIE R&S preferred
- Ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Originate crafting phenomenal disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.