SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Test & Automation, Microservice
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do
The Cable Group is looking for awesome talented individuals for their Next Generation Cloud Native Broadband Router product portfolio.
In this role, you will be responsible for automation and testing of next generation Cloud Native Broadband Router solution, collaborate with product management team and leads.
Who You'll Work With
As a member of the Engineering team, you will collaborate extensively with peer designers, QA leads, user-experience designers and ensure that our solution is built with impeccable quality.
Who You Are
You have a proven track record of testing and automating cloud native solutions and software products.
- Around 10 years of work experience with QA and Automation background (i.e. already into testing and automation).
- Expert in Python automation and able to create and execute test cases and automation suites independently.
- Familiar with regression, sanity, functional, system and performance testing on a microservice environment. Comfortable with shell scripting preferably in a Linux environment.
- Comfortable identifying use cases from backlog requirements independently and know how to build testbeds. Able to guide junior team members.
- Worked with Docker, Kubernetes clusters, NoSQL DB and aware of testing Opensource components.
- If you have tested around Network Function Virtualization areas, Cable Technology, it is a huge plus.
- Self motivated and quick learner with excellent problem solving skills, passionate about quality and a good team player with good communication skills.