SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – Cisco DNA Center Assurance and Analytics
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
TITLE: SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – Cisco DNA Center Assurance and Analytics
Who We Are
Cisco is transforming the networking industry. To make this happen, we are heavily investing in the teams responsible for intent-based networking (IBN), which transforms hardware-centric, manual networks into controller-led networks that capture business intent and translate it into automated and consistently applied policies. IBN’s innovations span from software-defined access products, wired and wireless infrastructures, data centers, to intent-based network security applications.
The Intent-Based Networking Group (IBNG) is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Cisco DNA Center Assurance and Analytics Product Management team. This role impacts all stages of the product lifecycle: from designing proof of concept, building out a roadmap strategy, defining pricing/special bundles, helping customers through beta programs, to releasing the product for general availability.
You MUST be passionate about solving customer problems through technology and demonstrate strong execution capabilities. As we build the new network, we need you to bring your new ideas and enthusiasm to jump into opportunities, transforming industries as they emerge and grow. You will collaborate with a creative team to take on some of the toughest challenges in the tech world.
Are you excited about working on groundbreaking technology with global impact? Will you be our next hire?
Cisco Intent-Based Networking Group: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/intent-based-networking.html
Who You Are
· 7-10 years Product Management experience
- Demonstrated familiarity with networking technologies including Cisco networking infrastructure and protocols as well as competitive technologies and industry trends
- Strategic and creative thinker with strong business insights and technical acumen
- Enthusiastic about solving customer problems and relentlessly focused on business outcomes
- An engaging team player that enjoys working with Engineering, User Experience, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams
- Works in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a take-charge attitude, flexibility, and resiliency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equal career experience
- MBA or advanced degree – preferable. Business case development experience and proven business skills required
What You’ll Do
- Engage with customers and engineering to define the product roadmap for the Assurance and Analytics capabilities within Cisco DNA Center
- Focus on helping customers answer the simple, but extremely difficult question: “Is my network healthy, are my users happy, and if not, why not?”
- Drive execution of product development, user experience design, market positioning, and pricing strategy while ensuring alignment to the business vision and requirements
- Prioritize customer requirements by analyzing multiple factors such as customer needs, revenue impact, competitive capabilities, and alignment to high-level strategy
- Lead the planning process, drive alignment with the overall vision, and ensure consensus across internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure timely updates to senior leadership about strategic projects and customer-impacting events.
- Perform both primary and secondary research of the relevant market and customer needs
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking aggressive risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who are ready to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.