SE Manager - Japan Enterprise Systems Engineering
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
エンタープライズ事業部のお客様をカバーし、ビジネスを拡大するために活動する プリセールス SE チームをリードしていくマネージャー職になります。
What You'll Do
You will provide technical direction and business guidance to the team. You will actively develop and maintain a team of high-performing SEs and continually seek creative methods for improving team performance. You will help meet operational revenue goals by driving creative programs and leading day to day activities. You will lead and grow systems engineering team talent and expertise and learn how to build plan by compiling SE feedback and adding knowledge of market demand. You will create a technical resource plan for account and collaborate with RM to prioritize and target team opportunities; review quantitative information to identify and explain trends. You will understand mechanisms for establishing team capacity, improving team performance and align resources to deliver on commitments and get results.
Who You'll Work With
You will be working with Systems engineers, Regional Manager, Account Managers, and partners to plan sales strategy, develop proposals, and deliver customer presentations.
Who You Are
You got experience in developing local knowledge of business economics and trends of various industries and vertical markets, and how Cisco solutions add financial and strategic value.
You will know how to establish collaborative relationships built on trust and commitment and develop relationships at multiple levels within customer accounts and understand the customer's business model and help the team identify an architecture and/or solution that provides return on investment. You will have an advanced understanding of internetworking industry trends, including new products and solutions. You will have an advanced understanding of product and solution landscape and can articulate trade-offs between Cisco and competitor products.
• You will know how to develop team members’ capabilities in support of individual career goals and team objectives
• Drive account and resource planning for region and actively collaborate with Regional Manager to track plans and course correct as necessary
• Understand the value of standard methodologies and apply methodologies and other tools to drive business results.
• Communicate a clear vision and strategy for the account that inspires and empowers the team to execute within a common framework
• Able to get things done without direct line authority; able to exercise personal influence, resolve conflict, and bring about required behaviors
• Translate Cisco's vision for the future into a compelling value proposition for the team
• Build the capabilities needed to deliver the team's short and long term goals, including identification and development of a strong pipeline of the best talent from both internal and external pools
• Support team members by providing transparency and information during organizational changes
• Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas, including experienced executive communication and presentation skills.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
• Strong Communication Skill
• Strong Leadership Skill
• Over 10 years industry experience
• Japanese: Native Level (Conversation, Reading, Writing)
• Engilish: Minimum Coversation Level
Desired Busiess Level