SDK/System/Application engineer - Cisco Silicon One
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, and pop culture aficionados. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco CRDC (China R&D Center) ASIC group is founded in 2006. We're using cutting edge methodologies and technology to develop ASICs for Data Center, switching, routing and security products. CRDC ASIC team has the full-scale of capabilities in architecture, design, DV, SDK as well as system bring up. We are part of the ASIC group working on next Gen chips with consolidated Silicon One architecture, and deeply engaged in the core SW and HW developments of leading edge ASICs. Cisco Silicon One serves Cisco systems but more than that. Cisco has started silicon direct business, and CRDC ASIC team will be customer facing for China customers, working with them for technical and development directly.
What You'll Do
You’ll be working as part of Cisco Silicon One team, working as part of the team responsible for SDK development, Customer Engagement and Product Support. Working on SDK/P4/Application support, implementation and integration, support activities with various customers, building the new generation products systems to lead the internet traffic around the glob, developed around Silicon One architecture. Providing product support, troubleshoot, debug and resolve the issues, and provide actionable data to our internal team. As part of this role, you will be working very closely with our customers, to guide them throughout their system road map and development.
1. Understand and analyze customer requirements, especially on MSDC/SP market based on SAI/SONiC
2. Implement and validate customer requirement/application on Cisco Silicon One with SDK/P4.
3. Diagnose and troubleshooting, working on networking protocols for switch/router and infrastructure products.
4. Be part of the SW, SDK, SAI and SONIC team and responsible for the feature deliveries.
5. Mange and build up with our customers, hands-on debug skills and methodologies
6. Participate in the SW group, responsible for the interfacing and implementation the control of architecture and ASIC devices.
Who You Are
1. Familiar and have some background level in networking, topologies and forwarding protocols (bridge and routers)
2. Ready to learn and expand your knowledge in the domain of top line, next generation Cisco infrastructure products
3. Is a team player with positive attitude and strong communication skills
4. Strong orientation for system wise testing and debugging, a problem solver
5. Enjoy learning, self-learning which can quickly ramp into new domains
6. Good Knowledge on latest programming languages (Python,Pearl).
7. Knowledge on SDK is a plus
8. Knowledge on SONiC or networking OS is a plus
Master of EE/CS or related field.