SD-WAN Product Sales Specialists, Service Provider, Central US & Canada
Location:Chicago, Illinois, US
Additional Location(s)Central US Remote; South Region US Remote; Georgia, Florida, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired. We are Cisco and we are #1 World’s Best Workplaces!!!!
Who You'll Work With
As Cisco SDWAN team, you will join a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our partners and Cisco. We work hard, play hard and have fun doing it! We take pride in our work and our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally, and selling in a matrixed environment requires a customer-first approach all the while establishing an outcome where everybody wins environment for the reseller partner as well as Cisco. Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline and Execution are our values and we need to ensure our employees possesses these traits.
What You'll Do
As an SD-WAN Sales Specialist in Service Provider you will be responsible for driving service creation & sales of SD-WAN products and solutions with our key Service Provider partners across the Americas. You are driven by success and will represent Cisco’s SDWAN Sales organization and its product suite within Americas. You will work with Cisco’s Service Providers & MSP’s to build Service Creation and Service Delivery models aligned with Cisco’s SP SDWAN Strategy, drive customer demand, enable sellers, maximize profitability and provide business insight for program building to help our Partners exceed sales objectives. In this position, you will work with our service provider teams, world class channel partner organization, and enable them to run their entire sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care. You will also play an integral role in the success of the overall Partner sales team.
- Define and execute Service Creation/Delivery plans for targeted Partners in collaboration with Partner teams (PBDS/PAM)
- Meet and exceed quotas by helping Partners build practices, develop managed SD-WAN managed services, joint account planning, demand generating events, and providing insights back to the Go-To-Market team and Business Unit for market awareness
- Work with the Cisco sales team to take leads through the associated Partner and work with the Partner to generate net-new leads
- Provide activity forecasts and insights on Partner business health around SDWAN
- Execute product demonstrations with Partner account teams to drive scale across Americas
- Develop relationships with practice leads in top partners
- Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies and their product suite
- Collaborate within the Enterprise Networking sales team on strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
Who You Are
- 5+ yrs. of account management or channel management sales experience
- SD-WAN sales experience preferred; Service Provider sales experience preferred
- Service Creation experience preferred
- You are willing to travel across the operation you support (Central US & Canada)—20% travel. No travel during COVID-19 through 2020 and 2021 is unknown.
- Bachelor's Degree required
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.