SBDM, Sales Business Development Manager
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Business Development Manager For Ecosystem Partner : Responsibilities include followings.
• Working with engineer team and BSA (Business Solution Architect; currently TBH) to identify selective solutions which will meet industry and customers’ DX requirements.
• Contacting potential ecosystem partners (ISV and developers) who have capabilities to provide joint solutions with Cisco in terms of above DX solutions.
• Planning and overseeing new GTM initiatives with ecosystem partners.
• Increasing the number of new ecosystem partners.
• Engaging ecosystem partners with Cisco and Cisco’s resellers for a joint co-selling activities.
Business Development Manager For Ecosystem Partner : Requirements include followings.
• Working experience in software, application development, or cloud vendors(department) as well as basic knowledge of Cisco technologies.
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Strong communication skills with capability of proactive, and handle uncertainty. Native Japanese language with fluent business convesation in English.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.