SB Sales Acceleration Manager - ANZ, ASEAN & Japan
Additional Location(s)Anywhere in ASEAN
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Job Description – SB Sales Acceleration Manager
What You'll Do
You will be supporting the SB Partner Sales and X-Sell program engagements for ANZ, ASEAN and Japan Theatres working jointly with Sales Acceleration Organization within the Global Sales Segments & Industries – Small Business Segment, working within the Global Small Business Segments team and local Small business teams.
SB Partner Sales engagement model is focused to drive growth in Small Business revenues with selected Partners while scaling their knowledge and trust on Cisco SB Portfolio and GTM.
X-Sell is Partner engagement model that creates fast paced, multinational environment, by hosting Partner sales associates for 14 months to grow their Cisco knowledge and develop sales experience. The program scales Cisco coverage in Small business territories, having explicit focus on net new customers acquisitions or incubating dormant or inactive Cisco accounts upon a dedicated Customer list.
Who You’ll Work With?
As SB Sales Acceleration Manager you will be actively supporting the awareness, engagements and execution on these two programs with the local Theatre and Country SB sales teams and Partner Orgs, as well as the related activities in accordance with the missions and goals of the organization, ensuring successful sales outcomes from the assigned group of SBPS and X-Sell resources.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Act as primary SB Theatre leads for engagements in both programs: planning resources availability and sales coverage need, resources & program suitability and ongoing performance
- Engage with country Small Business teams, as well as Partner Account Managers, to communicate effectively and align successfully on SBPS and X-Sell engagements, including quarterly planning and reviews, identification of business growth areas and sharing of best practices
- Work with respective SBPS Vendor management teams to ensure understanding of assigned KPIs and their achievement progress and secure positive impact on SB bookings growth as outcome of the engagement framework.
- Work with assigned set of X-Sell partner managers and their participants, to ensure their program understanding, program experience and sales practice success
- Provide sales practice guidance to both X-Sell Partner and its Participant to create clear expectations and understanding on program outcomes.
- Support the delivery of the X-Sell program sales practice activities in accordance with the agreed program execution framework
- Support training delivery efforts for any members of SB Acceleration teams (X-Sell and SBPSs)
- Take active part in SBPS and X-Sell team spaces to build valuable engagements
Who You Are?
In order to be successful in this role, you should be self-motivated, success-driven individual with demonstrated track record in sales, program management or sales operations management. Experience with Cisco as a sales contributor and/or partner manager will be considered as advantage.
You should possess:
· 2+ years’ experience Sales Operations and Channel programs in the IT industry
· Experience working with Cisco partners is preferred
· Fluent in English and Japanese
· Excellent written and verbal communications, listening and presentation skills
· Ability to provide support to teams working remotely
· A positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new things
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured sales environment
· Ability to work as a team player and to work with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated high-level of maturity and confidentiality.