SALES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You'll Do:
Cisco’s Digital Transformation Office is focussed on engaging with customers in helping them achieve their business outcomes with the use of technology. Cisco DTO’s vision is to the trusted advisor for the customer and play a pivotal role in formulating their blueprint for digital transformation, around the four essential pillars of Operational Efficiency, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, and Brand/Safety. You are responsible for developing new opportunities working with the Manufacturing and Energy Vertical customers to expand the Cisco IoT led digital transformation opportunities and making the entire Cisco product and services portfolio relevant for customer business outcomes. You will develop these opportunities working internally and externally with the requisite partner eco-system. This role will give you the opportunity to work with both the Line of Business / Operational Technology as well as the Information Technology sides of the Manufacturing & Energy Vertical customers.
Who You'll Work With:
You will be a key member of a high-performance team which is responsible for expanding Cisco’s mind share, and market share in the Manufacturing & Energy vertical and increasing the Cisco footprint into the core areas of the customer such as manufacturing plants, oil refineries, and pipelines, yards, and warehouses, and the entire expanded enterprise. You will work closely with your expanded team members in Sales, Partner, Marketing, Architecture, Services and other organisations within Cisco such as engineering, and product management. You will work closely with your peers across Cisco that are engaged in industry solutions for the Manufacturing and the Energy verticals.
Who You Are:
You are someone who is creative, a self-starter and enjoys new challenges. You will have strong relationship building skills, business analysis, a working knowledge and
Understand the clients business in these industry verticals and conduct high impact consulting conversations to be able to relate to customer’s business challenges, and desired outcomes across the four key pillars of Digital Transformation such as Operational Efficiency, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, and Brand/Safety.
- You will drive the growth, strategy and development of sales opportunities in the targeted Manufacturing & Energy industries.
- you will take care of closure and booking thus created throughout the sales life cycle. The closure of the opportunities will be done by working in collaboration with the account team of the respective account.
- Create Digital Transformation solution awareness & enable Sales & partner teams in early adoption and should be able to leverage business networking skills for creating new business opportunities.
- To identify and open doors with Sales, and solution architects, and other key stake-holders and provide opportunity assessment, engagement creation and secure business, working with partners wherever required.
- Dedicatedly partner with OEMs, Consulting Organisations, Eco system partners and Start Up firms through strategic account planning to dedicatedly identify target customers and solutions to drive growth for the overall Cisco products, services, and solutions portfolio.
- Should possess deep domain level understanding, specific insights on IoT trends, industry best-practices, competitive threats and have experience of positioning IoT led digital transformation solutions to critical customer stake-holders.
- Should have a good understanding of the customer business requirements and capture market requirements through customer engagements, support direct engagement with delivery teams to help shape and influence our current and future offerings.
- Should have strong experience of solution selling and the ability to convert successful engagements into sales by positioning and selling into large accounts by working closely with the key delivery partners.
- Should have at least a basic knowledge about sensors, RFID technologies, integration protocols and application integration, and other IoT centric solutions at least at a high level.
- Demonstrated leadership and general management skills in all aspects of managing large clients and complex opportunities including recommending enhancements to the portfolio, the development of new insertion and go to market strategies.
- Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills and should be extremely comfortable in presenting to the C level / Executive level within the Customer organisation.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.