Risk Analyst (New Grad) - India UHR
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Job TypeEarly in Career
Job Description – Risk Analyst
In Cisco IT, we have a unique opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we create!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational perfection.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and productivity gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first.
With agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
Assesses, mitigates, reports, and prevents risk to business activities and operations; assures compliance with government and organization-wide procedures.
Creates protocols to reduce exposure to legal / compliance problems for current and proposed business and financial processes / structures.
Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of regulatory and financial risk, including administration of insurance.
Assesses risk for outages and creates protocols to respond and maintain business continuity.
Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Who You Are
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
· CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
· Vigilant and forward-thinking with attention to detail
· Willing to speak up, share opinion, and engage in healthy discourse
· Collaborative and willing to give and receive feedback
· Passionate about technology and compliance
· Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws
· Familiar with audit processes and methodologies (COSO)
· Relevant certifications: CIA, CPA, or CISA
· Strong Communication skills, able to work cross functionally and roll up details to working teams as well as executive for executive readouts.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.