Risk Analyst (Intern) - India UHR
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Job Description – Risk Analyst
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
Assesses, mitigates, reports, and prevents risk to business activities and operations; assures compliance with government and organization-wide procedures.
Creates protocols to reduce exposure to legal / compliance problems for current and proposed business and financial processes / structures.
Supports organizational processes and programs for mitigation of regulatory and financial risk, including administration of insurance.
Assesses risk for outages and creates protocols to respond and maintain business continuity.
Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Vigilant and forward-thinking with attention to detail
- Willing to speak up, share opinion, and engage in healthy discourse
- Collaborative and willing to give and receive feedback
- Passionate about technology and compliance
- Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws
- Familiar with audit processes and methodologies (COSO)
- Relevant certifications: CIA, CPA, or CISA
- Strong Communication skills, able to work cross functionally and roll up details to working teams as well as executive for executive readouts.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture enthusiast? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Disclaimer - “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. The requirment is for 2022 passout only. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”