Location:Chicago, Illinois, US
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Cisco Meraki is seeking an enthusiastic Returns Specialist to join our Operations team and multi-functional projects in our Chicago office. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
- Process return transactions of incoming equipment from our warehouses
- Authorize incoming return requests based on company policies; research outlier cases and coordinate with the account executives when higher level approval is necessary
- Communicate with customers, partners & distributors in regards to return logistics, credit processing & exception cases
- Coordinate with support techs, product management, sales executives and administrators to ensure that we provide the best possible customer experience
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in a relevant field
- 2 - 3 years of transactional operations experience is highly preferable.
- 2+ years of clerical or administrative experience in a field where attention to detail is necessary, such as medicine or law, also considered.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of RMA procedures is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience with data entry and invoice auditing.
- Customer service background, preferably customers who want to return merchandise or products.
- Excellent organizational and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Dynamics GP (or other ERP system) preferred.
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has built an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.