Representative - Country People Services
Location:Dalian, Liaoning, China
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
Local HR Services (LHRS) provides remote and onsite shared services support to HR and employees across more than 96 countries globally. Our focus includes new employee onboarding and exit enablement, internal employee engagement initiatives, personnel file management, and compliance administration across all Cisco entities.
The LHRS Service Representative collaborates with the HR team to ensure a seamless and positive employee experience across all service offerings.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders to collate data and prepare various government reporting requirements and support internal and external audits.
- Collect completed and signed contracts and p-file as per local requirements.
- : Administer manual approval and paper work where necessary and processing in HRMS system if required in country. Facilitate policy exceptions in conjunction with the COE and HR.
- Provide local presence with administration expertise for a variety of programs conceived and driven by HR, mostly in service of employee engagement, eg. acquisitions, country enablement initiatives, employee engagement initiatives, new local guideline/policy or procedure introduction, review, or changes.
Other Global Services:
- Personnel file administration
Who You'll Work With
Local HR services is a fun, dynamic virtual team located at critical Cisco sites and firmly integrated and aligned with key partners in Operations, Human Resources and Employee Services (including HR Support, Global Staffing Administration, Employee Mobility, and Payroll).
Who You Are
- Demonstrates working knowledge of typical HR services and programs
- Applies knowledge of benefits and other human resources-related policies and programs for effective and accurate resolution.
- Ability to handle highly complex issues and bring to successful resolution
· Ability to partner with various stakeholders to resolve complex problems
- Ability to troubleshoot, brainstorm, and apply continuous improvement methodologies to improve processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter and strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication
Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Executes on deliverables in the agreed upon timeframe
- Demonstrates critical thinking, sound judgment and a pragmatic approach to decision making
- Proficient in English
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction.