Location:Offsite, California, US
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestService Provider
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM's work with customer executives, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
• You will drive CX Renewals motion with the customer and manage a team of Cisco resources for all renewal activities from opportunity identification to negation to close
• You'll focus on selling the existing portfolio and new offers
• Renew, up-sell and close on-time contracts in assigned territory
• Increase sales penetration at existing accounts
• Understand customers’ and partners’ procurement process
• Maintain internal and external relationships in support of closing the sale
• Build deep relationships with customer executives and partners to understand objectives and accelerate their path to value
• Utilize data and insights from the Customer Experience Executive (CXE) and cross-functional resources to co-create the customer renewal sales strategy with the account team; play a key role in developing the integrated account plan and success plan
• Conduct quarterly onsite visits with specific customers, partners and account teams to ensure continued satisfaction
• Understand the overall industry environment
• Attend and present at internal meetings with other company organizations that are necessary to perform duties; aid business development
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
• Analyze data and trends to identify growth opportunities
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
• You have excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
• You are a process Expert: Strong process management skills and financial acumen with the ability to effectively develop and implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy
• You have 5+ years of leadership experience with a solid focus on negotiating contracts and strategy
• 5+ years of experience with subscription and software offers
• You hold a Bachelor degree; Master’s degree preferred.
• Industry certifications preferred (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
• Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in shaping the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.