Renewals Manager_Saudi Arabia
Location:Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM's work with customer executives, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring a strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include
- Drives up-sell, upgrades, price adjustments and close on-time contracts for assigned accounts
- Increases sales penetration at existing accounts
- Builds relationships with customers and account teams to assist in the acceleration of full adoption and renewals.
- Partners with the account teams to preserve and improve customer contract and relationships.
- Engage with key decision makers to identify requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments.
- Manage client needs independently. Able to troubleshoot non-standard concerns
- Owns and executes renewal contracts for products and services on medium accounts with moderate complexity
- Builds quotes, review contract terms, negotiation pricing, identify up-sell opportunities and handle objections.
- Curates use case recommendations and educates customers on relevant features and opportunities.
- Leads renewal opportunities or support Account Manager in overall negotiation to ensure the integrity of the renewal portion of the agreement.
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 120-day forecast of renewals in assigned accounts.
- Assist the Renewals team with ad hoc requests to meet customer need
- Communicate risks timely and clearly
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- Articulate the customer environment, industry and Cisco footprint.
- Implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy.
- Build an understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
- Experience with CRM tools i.e. SFDC
- Develop basic consultative selling skills
- Executes win-back strategies for inactive customers
- Education: Bachelor degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Industry certifications preferred (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and Arabic
For those interested in applying from outside of Cisco, Saudi nationals are preferred
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in shaping the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!