Renewals Manager - HK
Location:Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You'll Do
The Customer Experience Renewals Manager (individual contributor) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account base. RM's work with customer executives, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to timely closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring proven understanding of negotiation strategies and orchestrate cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Drive CX Renewals motion with the customer for all renewal activities from opportunity identification to negation to close. Resources include Account team, Service sellers, Product specialists, CX Delivery, Customer Success, Asset managers, Cisco legal among others.
- Focus on selling the existing portfolio (Services, DNA and Security subscriptions) and new offers
- Renew, up-sell and close on-time contracts in assigned territory
- Increase sales penetration at existing accounts
- Understand customers’ and partners’ procurement process
- Supervise and report state of customer relationships, pipeline, and forecasts
- Supervise quote creation progress to mitigate contract closure risks.
- Maintain internal and external relationships in support of closing the sale
- Build deep relationships with customer executives and partners to understand objectives and accelerate their path to value
- Utilize data and insights from cross-functional resources to co-create the customer renewal sales strategy with the account team; play a key role in developing the coordinated account plan and success plan
- Understand the overall industry environment
- Attend and present at internal meetings with other company organizations that are necessary to perform duties; aid business development
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Analyze data and trends to identify growth opportunities
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an efficient experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Process Specialist: Strong process leadership skills and financial acumen with the ability to successfully develop and implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy
- You hold a BS/BA (or equivalent) plus 7+ years related sales experience and 2 – 3 years of experience handling HW and/or software renewals
- You have a consistent track record in delivering excellent results against pre-defined goals and targets
- You are driven, upbeat, self-starter
- Excellent social skills
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability/affinity for building new relationships
- High degree of creative ability, analytical and business skills and independent judgment
- A strong knowledge of Cisco and general IT Service renewals would be preferred, as well as a wide appreciation of the IT market landscape
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the strategic direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!