Renewals Manager - GSP Saudi Arabia
Location:Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM's work with customer executives, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- You are a customer trusted advisor that creates and drives customer intimacy
- You build deep relationships with C-suite executives ensuring strong communication and collaboration across teams
- Through your relationships with the customers and account teams you are able to communicate their objectives to the Renewals team.
- Develop business case to accelerate path to full adoption, renewal and upside.
- Owns and executes renewal contracts for products and services on large, complex accounts with multiple technologies.
- Develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives
- You define the strategies to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimizing renewals risk and financial attrition.
- You execute on all phases of the retention renewals lifecycle including communication negotiations, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures, filing appropriate paperwork.
- You monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing relevant information to the team and leadership. You also analyze data and trends to identify growth opportunities.
- Mentor and train junior team members on customer environment, cisco footprint and industry standards.
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- You have advanced negotiation skills, and can easily articulate the customer environment, industry and Cisco footprint.
- Implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy.
- You love building an understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
- You have advanced consultative selling skills
- You are experienced in developing and executing win-back strategies for inactive customers
- You have experience with CRM tools i.e. SFDC
- Education: Bachelor degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Industry certifications preferred (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
- You are proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!