Renewals Manager Enterprise
Location:Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM's work with customer executives, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Drive CX Renewals motion with the customer and manage a team of Cisco resources for all renewal activities from opportunity identification to negation to close
- Focus on selling the existing portfolio and new offers
- Renew, up-sell and close on-time contracts in assigned territory
- Increase sales penetration at existing accounts
- Understand customers’ and partners’ procurement process
- Maintain internal and external relationships in support of closing the sale
- Build deep relationships with customer executives and partners to understand objectives and accelerate their path to value
- Utilize data and insights from the Customer Experience Executive (CXE) and cross-functional resources to co-create the customer renewal sales strategy with the account team; play a key role in developing the integrated account plan and success plan
- Conduct quarterly onsite visits with specific customers, partners and account teams to ensure continued satisfaction
- Understand the overall industry environment
- Attend and present at internal meetings with other company organizations that are necessary to perform duties; aid business development
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide meaningful reports and information
- Analyze data and trends to identify growth opportunities
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills
- Process Expert: Strong process management skills and financial acumen with the ability to effectively develop and implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy
- 10+ years of sales (quota carrying) experience in the IT industry or equivalent industries.
- 5+ years of experience with subscription and software offers
- Confirmed high level engagement with large Enterprise accounts
- Strong leadership skills in coaching and development of direct and/or virtual teams.
- Education: Bachelor's degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Industry certifications preferred (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, both written & spoken, in English and German
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in shaping the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.