Renewals Manager Enterprise
Location:Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned portfolio of customer accounts/territory. RM's work with customers, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring a strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Drives up-sell, upgrades, price adjustments and close on-time contracts for assigned accounts
- Increases sales penetration at existing accounts
- Builds relationships with customers and account teams to assist in the acceleration of full adoption and renewals.
- Partners with the account teams to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships.
- Engage with key decision makers to identify requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments.
- Manage client needs independently. Able to trouble shoot non-standard concerns
- Owns and executes renewal contracts for products and services on medium accounts with moderate complexity
- Builds quotes, review contract terms, negotiation pricing, identify up-sell opportunities and handle objections.
- Curates use case recommendations and educates customers on relevant features and opportunities.
- Leads renewal opportunities or support Account Manager in overall negotiation to ensure the integrity of the renewal portion of the agreement.
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 120 day forecast of renewals in assigned accounts.
- Assist Renewals team with ad hoc requests to meet customer need
- Communicate risks timely and clearly
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- Expand knowledge of the customer environment, industry, market impact and Cisco footprint
- Implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy.
- You love building an understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
- You have experience with CRM tools i.e. SFDC
- 7+ years of sales (quota carrying) experience in the IT industry or equivalent industries.
- Develop basic consultative selling skills
- Executes win-back strategies for inactive customers
- Education: Bachelor degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Industry certifications preferred (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
- You are proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, both written & spoken, in English and German
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.